First-In Home Inspections
First-In Home Inspections is the premier home inspection company serving the Treasure Valley community, including Boise, Caldwell, Eagle, Emmett, Garden City, Kuna, Meridian, Middleton, Nampa, and Star.
A home is a substantial investment, and a clear understanding of a property’s condition is imperative for any buyer or seller. Let First-In Home Inspections make sure your buying, selling, or new home inspection is done thoroughly and accurately from top to bottom.
BUYER'S HOME INSPECTION
A non-invasive assessment of the systems, components, and condition of the home designed to identify any potential safety hazards, deficiencies, and items that require maintenance and repair. Our goal is to uncover any major issues that may be a significant expense so that you can make an informed decision about your home purchase.
A non-invasive assessment of the systems, components, and condition of the home designed to identify any issues that need to be repaired or replaced before putting your house up for sale. Homes that have a pre-listing inspection generally sell faster and have fewer inspection-related issues to negotiate.
NEW CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION
A non-invasive assessment of the systems, components, materials, and workmanship of the home during the critical phases of the new build construction process. Choose one, two, or all three new construction inspections:
- Pre-Drywall Inspection
- Final Construction Inspection
- 11-month Warranty Inspection
Schedule Your Home Inspection Now
First-In Home Inspections
- Accredited as a Certified Professional Inspector by InterNACHI®
- Backed by InterNACHI’s® $25,000 Honor Guarantee
- Professional, Dependable, Trustworthy, & Reliable
- Covered by Errors and Omissions/ General Liability Insurance
- Highly Recommended
My name is Mike Mossel, and I am the owner of First-In Home Inspections. I am a retired fire captain with over 22 years of experience in firefighting and have witnessed firsthand the devastating and costly effects of neglected and faulty home repairs and maintenance. My experience as a firefighter provides a unique perspective because I am able to identify potential fire and water hazards beyond the scope of the standard home inspection requirements.
I am a Certified Professional Inspector through InterNACHI®.
Why does that make a difference? InterNACHI® Certified Professional
Inspectors go through more training, more testing, and more vetting of our skills than other home inspectors. We are required to take continuing education courses, which means we are more up to date on our industry, and ultimately on your home.
I inspect all homes as if they were my own and with the safety of your family in mind. I will work with you throughout the home inspection process and establish a relationship built on trust, honesty, and integrity to make sure you have a clear understanding of the property’s condition, so you can make an informed decision regarding your home investment.
What Our Home Inspections Include:
Home Inspections Include
- Interior and Exterior
- Electrical Systems
- Panelboards, Switches, Outlets & Fixtures
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Cooling, HVAC
- Water Heaters
- Roofing, Attics, Skylights & Chimneys
- Water Penetrations, Drainage & Insulations
- Walls, Trim, Floors, Doors, Windows, Fire Places, Foundations, Porches, Patios, Walkways & Driveways
- Walls, Ceilings, Floors
- Doors, Windows, Cabinets, Counters
- Stairs, Railings
- Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Sinks, Disposals, Hoods
- Bath Fixtures, Faucets
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Water Heaters, Vents, Relief Valves
- Siding, Stucco, Eaves, Flashing, Trim, Vents
- Grading, Lot Drainage
- Driveway, Walkway, Patios, Steps
- Lawn Sprinklers, Drip Systems, Irrigation
- Decks, Balconies, Porch, Stairs, Railings
- Doors, Windows, Caulk, Weather-Stripping
- Attached and Detached Garages
- Overhead Garage Doors, & Garage Door Openers
- Fire Separation
- Foundation, Crawl Space, Basement, Slab
- Moisture Problems, Water Penetration
- Support Posts
- Roof Structure, Attic Areas, Insulation
- Eaves & Soffits
- Floor, Wall & Ceiling Components
Home Inspection Reports Include
- Web-based, Mobile Friendly
- Digital Color Photos, Embedded Video
- Provide Automated Summaries
- Delivered In 24 Hours
- Air Conditioning
- Water Heater
- Electrical Inspection